Live Surgery | Live Implant Surgical Placement
This Program is for out of state and Texas Licensed Doctors
- Review the basics of implant dentistry from surgical anatomy to surgical and prosthetic protocols.
- Principles of Osseointegration
- Bone, Anatomy and Physiology
- Socket Preservation
- Soft Tissue Management
- Radiographic Evaluation and Planning
- Patient screening and case selection
- Consent form
- Hands-On practice
- Review of Case and CBCT
- Review of Surgical Kit
- Participating doctors will perform an implant placement surgery.
Doctors pair up and each have the opportunity to place an implant and assist in the placement of another implant.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your registration within 15 days prior to the course. Registration fees are fully refundable minus a 5% fee for cancellations received 15 days before the course. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 15 days before the course. We reserve the right to cancel or change the date of any course. A full registration fee refund will be provided only if the course is cancelled.
Please fill your paperwork out today, to save your spot!